Saturday, October 3, 2009

This Weeks Estate Sale Treasures

This post is going to be a big tease because I have no pictures of my newest finds. It was overcast and raining all day so picture taking was impossible.

I found some wonderful pieces at the first stop of the day....two formal 50's gowns...five late 40's to early 50's dresses including one that is pink & black...several coats, a nice selection of purses, hats and a sexy 50's swimsuit!

On my second stop the only thing I got was one dress...it is a beautiful aqua blue color fitted sheath, it would look right at home on the set of Mad Men .

The third stop was a treasure trove of vintage sewing patterns, mostly uncut from the 1950's & 1960's.
I also found a great brown faux alligator round suitcase style beauty case filled with sample bottles from Beauty Counselor. Each pink-topped glass bottle fits into its personal built-in pink elastic niche, just what every vintage loving gal needs!

Enough of the tease....if the sun pops out tomorrow I'll snap some pictures of my fabulous haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment