Tuesday, August 23, 2016

1940s Gilbert Adrian Suit.....Can You Say Amazing!!!!

It has been a long time since I posted to this blog!
The shop has kept me super busy these last three years and posting to the blog was quite far down the list of "things to do."  

I have thought long and hard about adding the Adrian suit that I acquired several years back to the shop inventory.  I have hoarded it with my collection of beauties such as Ceil Chapman, Lilli Ann, Philip Hulitar and more, but it is time to let it go.  It needs to be seen and appreciated!


The stripes have been cleverly sewn to form sharp angles and lines. The use of two shades of aubergine also reaches out and grabs the eye.  The 1940s strong shoulders are achieved with the use of substantial shoulder pads.  Everything about the design of this suit is perfectly wonderful!




I will be adding this amazing Adrian suit to the shop, Club Vintage Fashions at 131 W. Vienna Street
Clio, Michigan today so if this is your holy grail hurry in so you don't miss out! 





No comments:

Post a Comment